About Me

My photo
I moved to Alabama in 1978,and graduated from Fairhope High School in 1984. I attended Faulkner State Jr. College, and then the University of South Alabama where I graduated with a Marketing degree. I am married with two children, Jack and Heather, and we live in Spanish Fort. I have gone back to the University of South Alabama, and I am majoring in Elementary Education. This is my blog where you can explore some of the different things I have done in my studies.

Blog Post 10.

saltwater pier
A Seventh Graders PLE.

I really liked her video presentation, she did an excellent job. I also really liked how organized she was. I think her PLE was better than mine, although I am only in the beginning stages of developing mine, and really look forward to having some time to work on mine.

Two Questions That Can Change Your Life.

I think it is an interesting idea. It is always good to examine oneself in order to progress, and learn from past mistakes. I am wondering if one sentence is to self limiting. So I will have to think of my sentence, and see how I feel about it. I think it is a very good idea to have a goal, or a direction in your life to follow. One sentence keeps coming to my mind when I think of my life, and whats important, so here is my sentence.

I want to stay relevant to the people in my family, and make a difference in their lives, and the lives of others.

3 comments:

  1. You must do your sentence. When you figure it out, post it. this is an ABSOLUTE requirement of the course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the 7th grader's video as well. I feel like my PLN has a lot of work to be done in order for it to be as good as hers. The sentence video really got me thinking. I like your sentence a lot and hope you continue to do well in the this class. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete