About Me

My photo
I moved to Alabama in 1978,and graduated from Fairhope High School in 1984. I attended Faulkner State Jr. College, and then the University of South Alabama where I graduated with a Marketing degree. I am married with two children, Jack and Heather, and we live in Spanish Fort. I have gone back to the University of South Alabama, and I am majoring in Elementary Education. This is my blog where you can explore some of the different things I have done in my studies.

Teaching with Technology


Today with the use of computers it is very easy to incorporate technology into ones teaching. There are many great websites that have interactive games, and other learning tools. The children love going to these websites, because it makes learning fun. As teachers it is very important that we keep up with the latest technologies, so that we can use this information to help us become better teachers. Most classrooms are now outfitted with smart boards which allow for a lot of different opportunities to use technology in our lessons. With these smart boards we can now pull up these interactive websites easily, and incorporate them into our lessons. Here is a link to good interactive math web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment