About Me

My photo
I moved to Alabama in 1978,and graduated from Fairhope High School in 1984. I attended Faulkner State Jr. College, and then the University of South Alabama where I graduated with a Marketing degree. I am married with two children, Jack and Heather, and we live in Spanish Fort. I have gone back to the University of South Alabama, and I am majoring in Elementary Education. This is my blog where you can explore some of the different things I have done in my studies.

My PLN.

My PLN is currently on iGoogle. I have many things added to the page to help me learn and stay informed. Here is a list of the things I have added so far, U-Tube, date and time, weather, G mail, Yahoo mail, CNN.com, NY Times.com, recent news, calendar, Fox news, Google translate, Doppler radar, Spanish word a day, how to of the day, Google map search, BBC technology news, BBC world news, and a few other things of personal interest. I am also following Mr. McClung, Alana Carpenter, Dillion McRae's Professional blog, and At The Teachers Desk on blogger. And I am also following Anthony Capps and Dr. Strange on Twitter along with some other people I am interested in. My PLN is something that I will continue to work on and revise.

1 comment:

  1. iGoogle is a great platform for your PLN, but what is most important is WHO is in your PLN. Who have you taken most interest in following in the education realm. How are you following them? Blogs, twitter, youtube, etc.? Be sure to add the WHO and HOW to this post.

    ReplyDelete