About Me

My photo
I moved to Alabama in 1978,and graduated from Fairhope High School in 1984. I attended Faulkner State Jr. College, and then the University of South Alabama where I graduated with a Marketing degree. I am married with two children, Jack and Heather, and we live in Spanish Fort. I have gone back to the University of South Alabama, and I am majoring in Elementary Education. This is my blog where you can explore some of the different things I have done in my studies.

Movies I Would Like To Make

I saw Jamie Lynn's video, and it was really good, and the Chipper series. If anything, I think some instructional videos on how to do some of the assignments for this class would be good. I would like to make a video of me playing the guitar, but I am not sure if I would want anybody to see it. I think I would also like to make a video of my model train set.

1 comment:

  1. OK. What could you teach people about the model train set? A good idea!

    The Chipper Series video link is now working. Take a look at it. Write up your comments. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete